Posted by Tim on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:21pm.
My son is in the fourth grade and is needing help with these math problems. Can someone please help him with these problems.
4. Find the sum of 1/6 and 1/12
5. Add 1/4 to the answer in Exercise 4.
6. What is the sum of 1/8, 1/4, and 3/8?
7. Add 1/3, 3/12, and 5/12.
4th Grade Math: Help Is Needed ASAP - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:34pm
He needs to change one of each pair of fractions so that they have a common denominator.
2/3 + 2/9
Then add the numerators.
6/9 + 2/9 = 8/9
You can both study this site.
I'll be glad to check his answers for the rest of the problems.
4th Grade Math: Help Is Needed ASAP - Cashmere, Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 5:07pm
What is the answer in words for 71.209
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - please help!! I have no idea how to do these I am trying to ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- reading 4th grade - looking for someone to tell me where I can find anything on...
- 4th grade algebra - 7 - 7 - 7 - 7 = ? 12 - 15 - 10 - 8 = ? 3 - 7 - 4 - 2 = ? 11...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- 4th grade math - explain how you know that 21/30 is greater than 2/3. Please ...
- algebra homework help - student missed 11 problems on a Chemistry test and ...
- algebra - A student missed 11 problems on a Chemistry test and received a grade ...
- Emerson - I'm helping my son he is in 4th grade . His hw it's hard and this is ...
- math - does any one have a fifth grade math book My son forgot his and we need ...