Posted by Jerald on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 7:56pm.
the product of 4 and 3 times x
x increased by 2
the quotient of x and 2
7 increased by x
the quotient of 6 and x
5 times x divided by 2
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:06pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- bryce - can someone help me write out these expressions? 4 more than p: product ...
- Algerbra 1 - The Quotient of 6 times a number and 16 ? "Quotient" is what we ...
- math - write each expression using n as your variable.then simplify fully. 1....
- Estimation decimal quotient - Use compatible numbers to find the each quotient ,...
- math - Use polynomial long division to find the quotient and the remainder when ...
- math , algebra - Can someone correct these (1) -5^2-3 25-3 22 (2) The sum of m ...
- Estimating decimal quotient - Use compatible to find the following quotient 180....
- math - What is 3 times the quotient of n divided by 5?
- Algebriac Expressions - 2 less than 7 times a number = 2) Sarah's age decreased ...
- Math - Which Phrase means the same as 4p-6 A 4 less then the product of 6 and a ...