Posted by chhristine on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:54pm.
can someone edit this. also, does it sound too melodramatic?
And so, dear reader, I am no longer a child. I was unable to maintain my simplest and purest form, as the fragile innocence of my childhood has been taken. I am like an old book, torn and weathered from time, permanently carved from experience's brutal savagery. But I wear these scars proudly, as they encompass a story of valor, change, and growth. I understand that I am a chance applicant. Nevertheless, I hope that as you read my transcript, you can see beyond just the numbers and letters inscribed on the paper. For it is more than merely ink stamped on stationary, and I am more than the student with only a 2.68 GPA. Let me be reckless, even perhaps elitist, to propose that I know I will excel at Uconn. I am fully aware that my cumulative GPA is under what you typically look for in applicants, but my current GPA now exceeds it. I unquestionably intend to keep improving this, and I will continue to significantly improve in my academic studies. I implore you to recognize my abilities to succeed and my interminable drive to triumph, as I will carry this mindset to help me be successful through college. I am fully confident that I will continue to successfully increase my GPA and grow in my academics, and so, if accepted, I am thoroughly certain that I will continue this positive trend and serve as a beneficial asset to the University of Connecticut. I have come to thrive in challenges and grow from every obstacle that I have faced, and so I beseech you to allow me the opportunity to prove this by becoming a positive addition to your school.
college essay conclusion edit - Writeacher, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:55pm
You don't seem to have understood or applied anything Bob Pursley has suggested to you.
Send it in as is. The admissions people need to see YOUR writing, not our fixes.
college essay conclusion edit - chhristine, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 7:00pm
I did, I edited my entire essay, Im just trying to explain to admissions my point of view
college essay conclusion edit - Writeacher, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 7:01pm
Then send it.
college essay conclusion edit - chhristine, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 7:07pm
what is it too wordy?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english/polsci essay excerpt edit - Can someone edit this? Also, does anyone ...
- GEOGRAPHY 9 - 6) This was issued in 1635, forbidding anyone to leave or enter ...
- Geography 9R - help!!! - 6) This was issued in 1635, forbidding anyone to leave ...
- english- please help me edit - Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me edit/...
- kon - can someone edit my essay?
- Editing - Could someone edit my essay?
- Short Story (suspense) - Feeling more secure, you start off in the direction of ...
- Writing - I'm not sure how to edit this business letter. Please help! I'm not ...
- english - for my comparison essay i have finish the conclusion paragraph. can ...
- Big Data - The edit distance is the minimum number of character insertions and ...