Posted by chhristine on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 3:13pm.
Can someone edit this
I was pleased to find that the University of Connecticut allowed for applicants to submit a writing supplement along with their applications. So, I have taken this opportunity to show the main experiences that I have experienced the past 4 years and their direct affects on my grades earlier in my high school career.
With that said, I think it is essential that you know that I wrote this supplement not with the intentions of evoking sympathy, but rather empathy. You see, there is no true way in which I can put you in my shoes. There is no extraordinarily remarkable way in which I can miraculously have you feel what I have felt and see what I have seen, just as there is no way to reverse time and redo my past. Thus, I have constituted this supplement with the intention of having you understand the stories behind my transcript and to give you a better understanding as to who I am. It is my best effort to having you see what I see, as I hope you come to understand me as a beneficial asset to the University of Connecticut.
college essay cover letter - bobpursley, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 4:57pm
Christine, you are still wordy. Most students do not do a cover letter, but I have to say, your second paragraph is really distracting from your story.
I would recommend this....
Dear Dean of Admissions (I would put his/her name in that salutation)
Attached is a supplemental letter to my admissions package, which contains some valuable and important information regarding me.
Thank you for reading it.
As I have written to you a couple of times before, Christine, very often, simpler is better. Shorter sentences are better (eye catching, and absorbed).
Print the letter on quality bond paper.
college essay cover letter - chhristine, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:50pm
is the director of admissions the same as a dean of admssions?
college essay cover letter - chhristine, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:52pm
and if so, would I just say; Dear Director of Admissions, Lee H. Melvin,
or would I just put dear Lee H. Melvin,
college essay cover letter - chhristine, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:56pm
never mind mind I figured it out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college letter edit - can someone help edit this? I literally need this in by ...
- College writing supplement edit - can someone edit this Connecticut College is ...
- college essay conclusion edit - can someone edit this. also, does it sound too ...
- College writing supplement edit - I need help editing a college admission ...
- college admissions - I need help editing a college admission writing supplement ...
- College Application - I am filling out a college application to a university in ...
- statistics - 1. A state’s department of education reports that 12% of the high ...
- Question about college application - I had submitted a college application essay...
- essay writing - What is the number 1 essay writing rule? A.Edit and revise your ...
- english/polsci essay excerpt edit - Can someone edit this? Also, does anyone ...