Posted by Shadyy on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 10:24am.
Geometry ***(PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWER)***
1. If triangle RST = triangle NPQ, which of the following is true?
A.) ÚR = ÚP
B.) ÚR = ÚQ
C.) ÚT = ÚP
D.) ÚT = ÚQ <----- My Answer!
2. Given triangle RST = triangle NPQ, RT = 7x - 5, NQ = 5x + 11, find the length of RT and NQ.
B.) 51 <----- My Answer!
3. Triangle TIC is an isosceles triangle with a vertex angle I. If ÚI = 140‹, then find the measure of ÚT.
C.) 60‹ <---- My Answer!
4. All isosceles right triangles are congruent.
A.) True <---- My Answer!
***Please check my answers and tell my the correct answer if wrong.***
- math (please help)! - Steve, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 11:59am
#3. The angles sum to 180, so
If <I = 140, then <U+<T = 40
Since <U = <T, <T = 20
How did you ever get 60? 140+60 = 200, greater than 180, even without <U!
They have two equal sides, but can vary wildly in shape. Since their angles need not be equal, they need not be congruent. Even if their two equal sides are the same, the vertex angle can be different, making them not congruent.
- math (please help)! - jim, Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 10:28am
it is all wrong! srry bud
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math plz check ;-; - A triangle has sides of lengths 5 cm, 5 cm, and square root...
- math plz check ;-; sorry - A triangle has sides of lengths 5 cm, 5 cm, and ...
- trig - Please answer b)only a) If a triangle has angles of 35 and 65 degrees, ...
- math - the verticies of triangle R(0,12), S(-6,6), and T(4,8). write in slope-...
- Geometry-PLEASE CHECK ANSWERS! - In isosceles triangle DEF, DE=DF. Which of the ...
- Geometry - Triangle UVW is the pre-image of triangle RST with a scale factor of ...
- Math - Can someone please check to see if I answered these true and false ...
- Math - Please help me with the following by checking my answer. The length of ...
- Math-CHECK PLEASE - Which of the statements is ALWAYS TRUE? A-A right triangle ...
- Geometry - Write an indirect proof that an obtuse triangle does not have a right...