Posted by Melody on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 11:12pm.
Suzanne bought 50 apples at the apple orchard.she bought 4 times as many red apples as green apples.how many more red apples than green apples did Suzanne buy?
- Math - Reiny, Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 11:43pm
greens ---- x
reds ------ 4x
x + 4x = 50
- Math - Ritik Mayank, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 12:06am
- Math - Kevin, Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:17pm
The answer to the problem is: 30
- Math - AMY, Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 9:10pm
I got 40 for this answer.
- Math - Janet, Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 8:10pm
It is 30.
- Math - any, Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 6:29pm
I got 30 for an answer
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Suzanne bought 50 apples at the Apple orchard.she bought 4 times as many ...
- math - Suzanne bought 50 apples at the apple orchard. She bought 4 times as many...
- math - meredith picked 4 times as many green apples as red apples. if she picked...
- math - Mary bought some peppers and apples at the farmer's market. 2/3 of the ...
- Algebra - A bought some carrots and apples for $24.80. A carrot and an apple $0....
- math - If 5/8 of the apples are red,and the rest of the apples are green,what ...
- Math - Jill bought so e carrots and apples for $24.80. A carrot and an apple ...
- HELP PLZ - 1. Milo bought pounds of red apples and pounds of green apples to ...
- math - Pilar picked 12 apples. She gave 1/4 of the apples to Dwayne, 1/4 of the ...
- Math - Carmen bought 20 apples to make cider. If each apple has a mass of 18 ...