Posted by Melody on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 11:12pm.
Suzanne bought 50 apples at the apple orchard.she bought 4 times as many red apples as green apples.how many more red apples than green apples did Suzanne buy?
Math - Reiny, Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 11:43pm
greens ---- x
reds ------ 4x
x + 4x = 50
Math - Ritik Mayank, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 12:06am
Math - Kevin, Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:17pm
The answer to the problem is: 30
Math - AMY, Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 9:10pm
I got 40 for this answer.
Math - Janet, Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 8:10pm
It is 30.
Math - any, Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 6:29pm
I got 30 for an answer
Math - Anonymous, Friday, December 4, 2015 at 6:55am
Math - Hacker man guy, Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 8:41pm
Do your own homework
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Suzanne bought 50 apples at the apple orchard. She bought 4 times as many...
- math - Suzanne bought 50 apples at the Apple orchard.she bought 4 times as many ...
- math - Suzanne bought 50 apples at the apple orchard. She bought 4 times as many...
- math - word problem - Ritika bought a few green apples and a few red apples. ...
- math - Sasha has 8 red apples. She has 3 fewer green apples than red apples. How...
- math - meredith picked 4 times as many green apples as red apples. if she picked...
- math - Mary bought some peppers and apples at the farmer's market. 2/3 of the ...
- algebra - Sue ate some apples from a bag. She left 20 apples. This is five-...
- Math - There are 100 apples in a bag 43 of them are red and the rest are green ...
- Algebra - A bought some carrots and apples for $24.80. A carrot and an apple $0....