Posted by Gabby on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 10:19pm.
1. Who disguised herself as a man so she could fight with the army?
2. On October 17, 1777, General John Burgoyne surrendered to the Americans at (1 point)
3. Due to George Washington's strategy, Charles Cornwallis was defeated at the (1 point)
Battle of Boston.
Battle of Yorktown.
Battle of New York.
Battle of Chesapeake.
4. Supplies and reinforcements could not reach the Continental Army because of (1 point)
lack of money.
5. Which problem caused Congress to stop issuing paper money? (1 point)
The nation that signed a treaty of alliance with the revolutionary United States in 1778 was (1 point)
These are some review book work questions I need help with.fyi these will not be turned in, these are just for my own information before the test.
- History review questions - Writeacher, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 8:01am
Use either www.google.com or www.bing.com and conduct searches. Read, read, read.
For example, search each of the names in the first question. Here are some more search terms that will help:
General John Burgoyne surrendered
Charles Cornwallis was defeated at
Continental Army supply line
Congress stopped issuing paper money
treaty of alliance with the revolutionary United States in 1778
- History review questions - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 1:23pm
I am from connection I need help to!
Answer this Question
- history - In 1777, who commanded the American soldiers who captured 5,800 ...
- History - Where was Benedict Arnold as General John Burgoyne marches down the ...
- history - why is betsy ross an important person??
- history - does a private( rank) in the Canadian army fight in the war? i saw on ...
- Business Law II - Ross is a wealthy man. Out of the kindness of his heart, he ...
- Writing - I have had problems with writing sentences in the past, Please if you ...
- history- response to Ms. Sue's comment - I dont understand this question: the ...
- college - The Dreyfus Affair Who: What: When: Where: Why significant: ** Longer ...
- socialstdies - What did the Union Army gain as a result of the Battle of ...
- US History - 4. The power of judicial review allows federal courts to decide a. ...