Posted by Nina on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 11:09am.
1. Which of the following places would need to be sterile?
C: A hospital operating room
2.Which of the following example of a question you might ask yourself to monitor comprehension?
A: How can thrid-degree burns be treated at home?
B: How is a third-degree burn different from a second-degree burn?
C: How many people are sent to the hospital with third-degree burns each year?
D: What are some ways you can prevent burns?
3. What kind of sentence will you help you monitor your comprehnsion: What a second-degree burn looks like.
- ELA? Check answers!! - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 11:24am
2. Please reread this and let us know what is meant by "monitor comprehension."
3. That is not a complete sentence
- ELA? Check answers!! - Sam, Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 11:26am
Was there some text? That might have been helpful when posted. Anyways, Your first answer was right, and the 2nd answer depedns on the text. The third answer, I would say it is interrogative because you need to ask a question to monitor a person's comprehension
So the answers are
- Sam ... - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 11:29am
Sam -- this is not a complete sentence:
What a second-degree burn looks like.
Therefore, it is not any of the four answer choices!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Choose the correct sentence Question 1- A) The patient was brought to ...
- Grammar - Agreement questions. 1. A number of small bruises __________ present ...
- Math - A rectangular park has an area of 2_3 square mile. The length of the park...
- English - Q1: What is there in the classroom? Q2: What's there in the classroom...
- chemistry - Which of the following is an example of quantization? A. The amount...
- Chemistry - Which of the following is an example of quantization? A. The amount...
- Science 8A Check Answers - Will someone please check my answers as I need lots ...
- law - Which one of the following is an example of a leading question? 1. What ...
- law - Which one of the following is an example of a leading question? A. What ...
- Law - Which one of the following is an example of a leading question? A. What ...