Posted by carl on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 11:04pm.
perimeter is 126
my teacher ask to get the value of W
math - eh? - Steve, Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 12:12am
assuming that W is the same as w, we have
2w+36+2w = 2w+36-12+2w+6
0 = -6
No value of w makes the equation true
Since you're talking perimeter, shouldn't there be a length or something involved?
I think the problem is garbled.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 2(w+18+W)=2(w+18−6+w+3) perimeter is 126 whats w = to?
- Math - The length of a rectangle is twice its width. The perimeter of the ...
- math - (a) If K(−3, − x) and L(3,−4) are such that KL is ...
- biology - Given the part of the molecule shown below, can the underlined atom ...
- jay - The formula for the perimeter of a rectangle is P=2(l+w)P=2(l+w). Solve ...
- math - the system of linear equations below has a unique solution for all but ...
- mathematics - x,y and z are complex numbers that satisfy the equations x+y+z=2, ...
- math - Use linear combinations to solve the system 3x − y = −4 ...
- math - the perimeter of a rectangle is 126 inches. the length exceeds the width
- Grade 12 Calculus - Evaluate each of the following. Show all your calculations. ...