Posted by sara on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 3:22am.
In the space before each of the following items, place a C if the capitalization is correct, a zero (0) if it is incorrect. Then insert capitals where they should be, and draw a line through capitals that should be small letters.
1. the Rocky Mountains
2. my spanish course
3. a Florida resort
4. the Ajax Soap company
5. Motherís Day
6. the United Auto Workerís union
7. the summer vacation
8. mayor Jackson
9. freshman class
10. the Beacon theater
11. my high school, Wilson high school
12. Tenth Avenue
13. Wesleyan college
14. in the West
15. Go North for two miles.
16. a touch football game
17. Mrs. McCall, the principal
18. the Red Badge of Courage
19. my Father
20. Yosemite National park
Answer this Question
- grammar - In The Space Before Each of the Following items, place a C if the ...
- ALGEBRA - A single card is selected from an ordinary deck of cards. The sample ...
- keybording and word processing - which of the following proofreader's marks is ...
- Elementary Satistics - Test the following function to determine whether it is a ...
- Physics - Point charges Q1 ,Q2 , and Q3 reside on three corners of a square ...
- Math help - Find the 98% confidence interval for estimating žd based on these ...
- p - Alice and Bob each choose at random a real number between zero and one. We ...
- Physics - An astronaut of mass 84.0 kg is taking a space walk to work on the ...
- probability - Alice and Bob each choose at random a real number between zero and...
- Basic programming principles - Piet earns R20 per hour, if he works more than ...