Posted by sara on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 3:22am.
In the space before each of the following items, place a C if the capitalization is correct, a zero (0) if it is incorrect. Then insert capitals where they should be, and draw a line through capitals that should be small letters.
1. the Rocky Mountains
2. my spanish course
3. a Florida resort
4. the Ajax Soap company
5. Mother’s Day
6. the United Auto Worker’s union
7. the summer vacation
8. mayor Jackson
9. freshman class
10. the Beacon theater
11. my high school, Wilson high school
12. Tenth Avenue
13. Wesleyan college
14. in the West
15. Go North for two miles.
16. a touch football game
17. Mrs. McCall, the principal
18. the Red Badge of Courage
19. my Father
20. Yosemite National park
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - In The Space Before Each of the Following items, place a C if the ...
- english - what should be capitalized? The ceiling of the sistine chapel in rome ...
- English expression - A. What is the reading text about? a. School Introduction b...
- math - i don't get problems like y=-2x. and y=3x-1 what is 15.02499 rounded to ...
- math help - Use the following table to answer the questions. (Give your answers ...
- English - 1. There are peieces of words. You should put the word pieces together...
- English - capitalization - The president invited Senator Smith to the White ...
- Algebra - Which of the following represent the equation of the line passing ...
- civics - which of the following state capitals borders the east coast
- computer science programming - Elements – sequence-series outputting Write a ...