Posted by Joanne on Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 11:32pm.
Following are selected financial data in thousands of dollars for
the Hunter Corporation.
Current assets $ 500 $400
Fixed assets, net 700 600
Total assets 1,200 1,000
Current liabilities 300 200
Long-term debt 200 200
Common equity 700 600
Total liabilities and equity $1,200 $1,000
Net sales $1,500 $1,200
Total expenses _1,390 _1,100
Net income 110 100.
a. Calculate Hunter’s rate of return on total assets in 2012 and
in 2011. Did the ratio improve or worsen?
b. Diagram the expanded Du Point system for Hunter for 2012.
Insert the appropriate dollar amounts wherever possible.
c. Use the Du Pont system to calculate the return on assets for
the two years, and determine why they changed.
I need some help please!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Finance - Following are selected financial data in thousands of dollars for the ...
- Finance - Use the following financial statements for Lake of Egypt Marina, Inc...
- finance 200 - · Complete using the financial statement below to calculate the 13...
- Finance 200 - How do I set this up? How do I do this? I'm not undestanding what ...
- financial management - Data for Barry Computer Company and its industry averages...
- Finance - a. 175,000(half of working capital)+600,000(fixed assets)=775,000 in ...
- Accounting - The comparative statements of Lucille Company are presented here. ...
- fiance 200 - How do I set this up? What do I do? I'm really confused on what to ...
- financial management - Using the following information, prepare a balance sheet ...
- accounting - Analyze the following separate errors and describe how each would ...