Posted by Kaka on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 5:05pm.
Q: the slope intercept form of an equation for the line that passes through (-1,2) and Is parallel to y=2x-3
math - Kuai, Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 5:22pm
math - Kaka, Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 6:41pm
can you show me how you got A?
math - Kuai, Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 7:07pm
m = 2
y = mx +b
2 = (2)(-1) + b
2 = -2 + b
2 + 2 = -2 + 2 + b
4 = b
y = mx + b
y = 2x + 4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Algebra2 - Write an equation for the line in point/slope form and slope/...
- Math - 1. Use point-slope form to write the equation of a line that has a slope ...
- Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept? - The following problems are ...
- math - I have a few question so I will number them off. Please answer them for ...
- Algebra 1 ( bobpursley) - 1. Write an equation in slope-intercept form for the ...
- Algebra - 1.Write an equation in slope- intercept form of the line that passes ...
- algebra - Write an equation in slope-intercept form for each described line. 1....
- Algebra 1 - A line passes through (4,2) and is parallel to the graph of x= -3. ...