Posted by Maura on Friday, November 8, 2013 at 11:18pm.
I'm having trouble with indirect object pronouns in Spanish.
Which indirect object pronoun would go in the blank?
¿Quién _____ ayuda a ti con los estudios?
(This one I am thinking te)
No_____ decimos mucho a nuestros padres. (For this one I was thinking nos)
Por favor, Sr. Ramírez, díga_____ directamente a mí si hay algo que necesita.
(I am thinking le for this one)
Thank you for your time!
Spanish (need help quickly) - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 9:23am
You are absolutely correct on the first one, but not on the next two. First of all here are the Indirect Object Pronouns from which you must choose:
me = a mía
te = a ti
le = a ella, a él, a Usted
nos = a nosotros/nosotras
os = a vosotros/vosotras
les = a ellas, a ellos, a Ustedes
IF you also have a Direct Object Pronoun (lo, la, los or las) in front of le or les, the le or les changes to se. (not to be confused with the Reflexive Pronoun!)
Now, looking at the 2nd sentence, a nuestros padres (to our parents will actually be "to them" = les.
For the last one, look at the Preposition Pronoun (a mí) because you need me here.
I'll flag this so that I can come back later to see if you still have any questions.
Spanish (need help quickly) - karoaly, Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 1:18am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - hi, I'm having trouble differenciating between direct object pronouns ...
- spanish - 11. Direct object pronouns always come before the indirect object ...
- spanish - What is the difference between a direct and indirect object pronoun? ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no...
- spanish HELP HELP - Indirect verbs me te le nos os los Hi I am trying to see if ...
- Spanish for John - DOUBLE OBJECT PRONOUNS = LOS COMPLEMENTOS DOBLES When a verb ...
- Spanish 2 - Complete the sentences with the appropriate indirect object pronouns...
- Spanish - I cannot understand the difference between a direct and indirect ...
- spanish - Direct- and indirect-object pronouns combined 8-16 Dos amigas hablan. ...