Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 2:35pm.
I am planning for a 1 hour mock exam (tomorrow) about two poems:
-Dulce et Deocorum est (Wilfred Owen)
-The Man He Killed (Thomas Hardy)
My essay question is-
what are the similarities and differenced on the two poems in which shows the theme conflict.
Now I don't need you to read the poems but I do need help on comparing the two poems
can you please give some tips and advice on how to encounter this into a formal essay.
- English (Ms.Sue) - Writeacher, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:22pm
Why did you post this twice??
- English (Ms.Sue) - Anonymous, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:23pm
did I ?
sorry didn't realise
I though I posted once
can you please help me?
- English (Ms.Sue) - Writeacher, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:24pm
- English (Ms.Sue) - Anonymous, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:26pm
I just saw it
thank you again
- English (Ms.Sue) - Writeacher, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English (Ms.Sue) - I am planning for a 1 hour mock exam (tomorrow) about two ...
- English Poetry - What are the similarities and differences of the poems ...
- poetry - Hi all english teachers, Could you please help me with my english essay...
- english ressearch - how are rupert brooke and owen wilfred similar? I'm ...
- english - Please explain me about the poem two old bachelors by edward lear . ...
- English - Thank you! I left out these sentences on Owen's life. Thank you. 1) ...
- English - Can somone check if my sentences on Owen's poem "Dulce and Decorum est...
- English - Could you please check these last two sentences, please? Thank you ...
- English - For class I read the poem by Wilfred Owen "Dulce et Decorum Est". I ...
- english intro - What is war? Is it good or is it bad? War is defined in many ...