Posted by Amy on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 3:53pm.
1. Criminal investigators spend hundreds of hours gathering, recording, reporting, and evaluating information. Investigators use computers for all of the following EXCEPT:
A. evidence control.
B. crime analysis.
C. case management.
D. evidence preservation.
is it D
2. As a rule of thumb, police officers will give the Miranda warning to a suspect before he or she is:
im confused between A n D
Criminal justice - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 4:22pm
1 is correct.
Do you know the meanings of arrested and interrogated?
Criminal justice - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 4:24pm
The Miranda warning must be given before any custodial interrogation.
Arrest is custody, and there are a lot of other types of custody.
I would go with D.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Criminal Justice - 1. What is the "revolving door" concept? A. The concept that...
- Criminal Justice - Question: Criminal investigation is a/an ________ and ...
- Criminal Justice - Discuss the merits of the idea that genetics are a source for...
- Criminal Justice - Based on the evidence presented by the prosecutor and the ...
- Criminal law - 1. The primary purpose of psychological profiling is to provide: ...
- Criminal Justice - Which one of the following is NOT a method for developing ...
- Criminal Justice - Can anyone point to any good website with information ...
- criminal justice - This is my homework assignment, I cannot find any info on ...
- criminal Justice - Write a 700 to 1000 word paper in which you explain comonents...
- Criminal Justice - Write a 700 to 1000 word paper in which you explain ...