Posted by Hannah on Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 5:16pm.
Whitman, Bradstreet, and Wheatley included sensory details in their poetry.
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 5:19pm
Hannah, Cassidy -- please use the same name for your posts.
What do you think?
- English - Hannah, Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 5:21pm
- English - Hannah, Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 5:24pm
Is that correct?
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 5:28pm
I haven't read these poems for a long time. I urge you to read several poems from each poet and make up your own mind. Your teacher wants your opinion, not mine.
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 5:30pm
- English - aaaaaa, Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 7:26am
the answer is "True"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - True/False Drunkards and prostitutes inspired Whitman's poetry.
- English - Whitman's poetry reflects a romantic view of nature. A.True B. False
- English - Why does Allen Ginsberg Refer to Walt Whitman as dear father in his ...
- english - Which of the following is NOT true of an in-text citation? A basic in-...
- english 11 - 4. Which of the following statements about Anne Bradstreet is NOT ...
- English 10 A - Match the letter with the number. A. Early American and Colonial ...
- eng. - Which of these statements is true? a) Sensory details distract readers; ...
- English - What can you infer about the poet’s attitude about humanity from these...
- English - 1.) Anyone can publish information on the Internet without fact-...
- Literature - 'When you finish with this section, you will write an observational...