Posted by Tomas on Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 1:53pm.
If 3ab=6, what is the value of a in terms of b?
My answer is d, but not sure, anyone can tell me right or wrong?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - What is the value of a in terms of b? 3ab=6 Divide both sides of that ...
- Math - I just want to make sure I have done this correctly. (10a^3b)(3ab^2c^2...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 2 - Part 2: Simplify by combining like terms and ...
- math,correction - can someone check these for me please.... problem#4 Directions...
- alpha beta identities? - I read on an assessment book that a^3-b^3 = (a-b)[(a-b...
- algebra - (-a-6b +4)3ab The answer I got was 3(-a-6b+4)ab
- math - (6a^4b+ab^3)+(3ab^3-6a^4b)
- algebra1 - can someone help me simplify 2a^2b^3(4a^2+3ab^2-ab)=? the first part ...
- Math - Simplify 2a^2 b^3 (4a^2 + 3ab -ab) A.) 8a^4 b^5 + 3a^3 b^5 - 2a^3 b^4 B...
- math - ab-2cd/-3ab-6cd simplify?