Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:43pm.
Which tiles can be used to cover a 12 by 12 floor? 9 by 9? Suppose you have 2 by 2, 3 by 3, 4 by 4, and 5x by 5 ft tiles.
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:44pm
The x isn't supposed to be there.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:45pm
Only one of those sets would not work. Which one wouldn't work?
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:51pm
Um I don't really know.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:55pm
Here are the factors of 12:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12
Factors of 9
1, 3, 9
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:57pm
I got the 9x9 but whats the 12x12?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 5:04pm
Look at the factors of 12. All but one size of floor tile will cover a 12 by 12 foot floor.
Math - Math, Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 9:12am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Barbara is tiling her craft room floor with square tiles. She wants 6/10 ...
- Math - Jaden wants to cover the floor with square tiles the same size. The floo ...
- math - Jay is going to cover his kitchen floor with tiles that are each 1 square...
- math - decorator has 92 one foot square tiles to be laid around edge of 12 x 15 ...
- Math - you must cover the entire bathroom floor with tiles. each tile measures 1...
- Algebra - The floor of a rectangular room will be tiled with square tiles that ...
- math - bob wants to cover the floor of a room 3m wide and 4m long by squared ...
- Math - Mr.Snider Is Tiling A Floor .The Floor Is 16 Tiles Long And 9 Tiles Wide...
- Math - Ram wants to cover the floor of a room 5meter wide & 8meter long by ...
- Algebra(please help ASAP!) - The floor of a rectangular room will be tiled with ...