Posted by Lauren on Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 9:35pm.
I am not sure if I did it correct, can you please check this answer for me, Ms.Sue? :)
Writing equations in point-slope form:
m:3, p:(-1, -2)
(y-y1) = m(x-x1)
8th grade math - Lauren, Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 10:02pm
please help to check my answer!!!
8th grade math - Kuai, Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 10:43pm
It is correct.
8th grade math - Moka akasheya, Monday, October 28, 2013 at 3:27pm
This is what I am asking? come on I need help please help me with this I beg you to help toddles
if a ping pong ball falls from the top of a building is 168 feet tall, how long will it take to hit ground
and d = 16t2
FROM : MOKA AKASHEYA
P.S IN REAL LIFE I HAVE PINK HAIR NOT LIEING
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-check my work please?? - Write an equation, in point-slope form, for the ...
- Math 8th Grade - I would greatly appreciate it if someone would please be kind ...
- math - * not multiple choice* 2/3n = 8 solving the system of equations 4x + 3y...
- Math (Please help!!) - Given A(-4,-2), B(44), and C(18,-8, answer the following ...
- Math - Writing equations in point-slope form: m:3, p:(-1, -2)
- Pre-calculus-check answers - Write the slope-intercept form of the equation of ...
- Math - Use the point-slope form linear equation given to complete the following ...
- 8th grade - find the point slope form of an equation of the line that passes ...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- Algebra - Choose 1 set of points from the choices below. Then, solve the problem...