Posted by Joyce on Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 10:44am.
According to classical test theory, if the observed variance of a test is 50 and the true variance is 40, what is the estimated reliability of the test?
- statictics - MathGuru, Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 8:02pm
The ratio of true score variance to the observed score variance: 40/50 = 0.80
- statictics - Anonymous, Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 8:06am
- statictics - liz, Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 10:23pm
The ABC Self-Concept Inventory has a split-half reliability coefficient of 0.90, and the XYZ Self-Concept Inventory has a Spearman-Brown reliability coefficient of 0.90. If all other factors are equal, which instrument would you choose to use?
- statictics - bill, Monday, July 20, 2015 at 12:44pm
- statictics - Kishma, Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 12:47pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistic/Psychology - According to classical test theory if the observed ...
- statistic/Psychology - According to classical test theory, if the observed ...
- test and measures - If the true score variance is equal to 10 and error variance...
- Statistics - testing for the differences between means of 2 independent ...
- Statistics - The ____________ is a hypothesis-testing procedure in which there ...
- Stats (Math) - Assume that Science scores on a 25-point quiz for a random sample...
- Stats II - I have a question on a quiz and I dont even know where to begin on ...
- statistics - A researcher is testing a null hypothesis that states: H: ì = 50. A...
- analysis variance - which analysis of variance should be applied when an ...
- analysis of variance - which analysis of variance should be applied when an ...