Posted by Steven on Friday, October 25, 2013 at 7:11pm.
what metaphor is in the poem dafffodils by william wordsworth ?
- reading - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 25, 2013 at 7:13pm
What metaphor do you see in this stanza?
I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
- reading - Steven, Friday, October 25, 2013 at 7:18pm
a host of golden daffodils
- reading - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 25, 2013 at 7:25pm
No. In this sentence, "host" means a lot or a many things together.
- reading - esteban , Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 7:13pm
so what is the answer i got the same question
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- reading - what assonance is in the poem daffodils by william-wordsworth?
- Reading - Can I please get a personification in the poem daffodils by William ...
- reading - what metaphor is in daffodils by william wordsworth ?my friend got the...
- English:Poetry - Hi beautiful people :) For English we need to select a poem and...
- British Literature - Question: How did the Industrial Revolution affect the ...
- English - Thank you very much. I think you misunderstood my sentence starting ...
- English - I don't understand what William Wordsworth's poem, The Prelude, is ...
- English - How can I distinguish in writing the title of a collection of a poem ...
- british literature - in william blake's poem " the chimney sweeper," the ...
- English - I corrected the two sentences as you told me. Can you please check ...