Posted by slamj on Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:47am.
Two 50mL beaker. One contains 50mL of 1.0M PbSO4 and the other contains 10mL of 0.1M Pb(NO3)2 added with 40mL of .10M KI. What is the Ksp of PbI2?
chemistry - denny, Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 4:25am
This is what i got
chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 1:07pm
PbSO4 is insoluble. How do you make 1M PbSO4?
chemistry - karl, Friday, October 25, 2013 at 3:01am
there should be an E(V) too. let suppose your E(V)=.128.. your calculation should somewhat look like this if I'm not wrong,
Ecell=E^o cell - (RT/nF)lnQ
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Two 50mL beaker. One contains 50mL of 1.0M PbSO4 and the other ...
- college chemistry - How do you calculate the pH when the following substances ...
- college chemistry - How do you calculate the pH difference when the following ...
- chemistry - How do you calculate the pH when the following substances are added ...
- chemistry - What will happen if 50mL of 0.022M Na2S2O3, 50mL of 0.010M AgNO3, ...
- chemistry - Please Help!what will happen if 50mL of 0.022M Na2S2O3, 50mL of 0....
- Chemistry - 1.Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by mixing 20mL of the ....
- Chemistry - What [PB2+] should be maintained in Pb(NO3) to produce solubility of...
- Chemistry (molarity) *emergency* - Hi there, maybe dumb question but how would I...
- chemistry - 1gm of AgNO3 is dissolved in 50ml of h2o. it is titrated with 50ml ...