Posted by Gabby on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:03pm.
1) The Proclamation of 1763 called for (1point)
Settlers to move westward.
A halt to westward expansion
Native Americans to move west.
2) The most inhuman aspect of the triangular trade was the (1point)
Merchant trade route
3) What is the name of the first college founded in North America? (1point)
William and Mary
4) What document marked the end of France as a power in North America? (1point)
Treaty of London
Treaty of Paris
Treaty of the Ohio River valley
Treaty of France and Britain
5) Which laws directed the flow of goods between England and the colonies? (1point)
Colonists Rights Law
6) The Proclamation of 1763 angered wealthy speculators because they (1point)
Lost voting rights
Lost their businesses
Lost the war
Owned land west of the mountains
7) The American who best exemplified the Enlightenment way of thinking was (1point)
8) Which leader recognized that British settlers threatened the Native Americansí way of life? (1point)
9) Which man changed Britainís fortune in war with France? (1point)
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:27pm
I disagree with your answer for 1.
None of the answers for 3 is correct.
The rest are correct.
- History - Anonymous, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:40pm
If I remember correctly from 5th grade (I'm in eighth grade now), my textbook said that the first college in the US was Harvard.
- History - Gabby, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:50pm
Ok, is #1 B??
- History - Writeacher, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:51pm
The question asks about North America, not just the US, Anonymous. Did you read the linked information that Ms Sue posted?
- History - Gabby, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:58pm
Well, unfortunately my teacher says I have to pick one so I'm stumped...
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:02pm
Tell your teacher that the question is missing a word. It should be: What is the name of the first college founded in BRITISH North America?
- History - Anonymous, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:04pm
I know that they are asking about North America and I did read Ms. Sue's link. However, it is not in the list of options and Gabby does have to choose out of the given options. Out of the given options, Harvard is the oldest.
#1 is C, which is why colonists were angered.
- History - Gabby, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:07pm
Ok thanks, and I told my teacher. Thx for all the help guys~! :-)
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:07pm
- History - Anonymous, Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 1:01pm
Ms. Sue I hope you know that Wikipedia is not a good site for help Wikipedia lets anyone edit it so people could go through and put in wrong answers and you would not know so you should not put Wikipedia as a source for help
- History - Anonymous, Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 1:03pm
also @gabby your answers are 100% correct
Answer this Question
- social studies help assap - which of the following effects of the french and ...
- US History - What was the goal of manifest destiny? to expand America's borders ...
- History - What were the main conflicts between Native Americans and the US ...
- us history - In many ways after the divisiveness and devastation of the Civil ...
- US History - Which answer best describes the main purpose of Monroe Doctrine? to...
- Social Studies - How can I find out the population for each state during the ...
- Social Studies 7R - Question Homework Check - What is the Proclamation of 1763...
- us history - which statement accurately compares the information in the map with...
- Social Studies - How did the effort of Daniel Boone and the Louisiana Purchase ...
- SCIENCE HELP ASAP! :) - 1. Which statement best explains why the Louisiana ...