Posted by Me on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 11:31am.
My topic is "a fictional character falls in love with its writer". I have the PERFECT ideas, but I just don't know how to write them. Does the character fall in love with ME, as the writer? Or should the story be about someone writing a book, and in THAT book, the character falls in love?
Creative Writing - Writeacher, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 11:35am
If you are the writer of the story that the fictional character is in, then yes, it's you.
But if you are writing about a fictional character in someone else's story, then it's the author of that story.
Creative Writing - Me, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 11:39am
But the problem I'm having is how to write a story within a story? I mean, just italicize it?
Creative Writing - Writeacher, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 11:41am
Here's an example of a nice, short story-within-a-story:
See what you think.
Creative Writing - Me, Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:48pm
Wow. I've always loved Poe, but it's so hard for me to break down his writing and understand it. Haha. Thanks, though! It helped a bit!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- literature - for this subject i have to write a fictional story. the focus is ...
- Language - I am a native of North America by Chief Dan Geirge. Man must love ...
- Poetry Check Please? - In my writing group, we all received something to write a...
- english - What is true love - i writing another essay but this be about love and...
- Language Arts - Excerpt from “I Am a Native of North America” by Chief Dan ...
- english - I have to do a project on 4 types of writing. Fictional narrative, ...
- Debate - Hello, I have to create a debate for my English class. I am debating a ...
- Writing - Does Feature Writer means a creative writer ?
- Letter to Teacher - Dear Mrs. Gebbia, Hi! You may not know me but my name is ...
- 12th grade - I am stuck on my thesis statement. I am to write a paper about my ...