posted by Jayden on .
Please answer at least one . PLEASE
1. Triangle XYZ has a right angle at Y. V,W are on XZ such that XV=XY. WZ=YZ, find ANGLE VYW .
2. STUVWXYZ is a regular octagon. Find SW/ TZ.
3. The interior angles of a convex polygon form an arithmetic progression with a common difference of 4 degrees. Determine the number of sides of the polygon if its largest interior angle is 172 degrees.
5. In triangle ABC , angle ABC = 140 degrees. The points D and E are on side AB and AC respectively. If AD= DE= EB= BC , find angle A .
6. TRIANGLE ABC AND TRIANGLE ABD ARE ISOSCELES WITH AB = AC=BD, AND AC INTERSECTS BD AT E. IF AC IS PERPENDICULAR TO BD, FIND ANGLE C + ANGLE D.
7. IN TRIANGLE XYZ, XY = XZ, ANGLE X=80 DEGREES. IF THE POINTS P,Q,R ARE ON SIDES YZ,XZ, AND XY RESPECTIVELY, SUCH THAT QZ=PZ, RY = PY. FIND ANGLE PQR.
8. iN triangle ABC, a point D is on AC so that AB=AD. ANGLE ABC - ANGLE ACB = 30. IND ANGLE CBD.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I BEG YOU. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW . THE SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS. PLEASE HUHUH
Jayden, you will have more success if you post one question at a time, indicating what problem you have with the question and showing what you have done so far.
Nobody is going to just do this assignment for you, that would be cheating.
5. Angle A = 20 degrees
6. Angle C + Angle D = 90 degrees
7. 50 degrees