Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:57pm.
1). Which three kinds of direct pressure do you experience most often?
A: Persuasion, explanations, and put-downs are the three kinds of direct pressure I experience most often.
2). Which three kinds of indirect pressure do you experience most often?
A: Famous people, role models, and television are the three kinds of indirect pressure in which I experience most often.
3). Describe a refusal skill you have used before.
A: I have used a refusal skill such as ignoring the request or pressure, as well as leaving the situation, by pretending that I do not hear whoever I am desperately trying to avoid. I refuse to talk about whatever subject I wish to evade or simply walking away?
4). Identify the refusal skill that requires support from others.
A: Teaming up with someone is the refusal skill that requires support from others.
5). What is the difference between a short-term goal and a long-term goal?
A: The difference between a short-term goal and long-term goal is that a short-term goal is a goal that can be achieved quickly, whereas a long-term goal may take months or years to achieve.
6). State an example of a short-term goal that you would like to reach this week.
A: An example of a short-term goal I would like to achieve this week is to learn a new piano composition.
7). Which of the following suggestions for setting goals recommends you choose a goal that will make you feel good about yourself?
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:59pm
I agree with your answers.
- Health - Anonymous, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:59pm
*6). State an example of a short-term goal that you would like to reach this week.
A: An example of a short-term goal I would like to achieve this week is to learn to play a new piano composition.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- School - When given three given kinds of meat, three kind of cheese, and three ...
- criminology - what are the three major kinds of crime statistics used by ...
- Carribean - I have to think of 4 kinds of cultural experiences that tourists ...
- Communication Theory - Aristotle divided persuasion into three kinds of ...
- english - Literary Analysis: Character and Characterization Read the selection. ...
- Physics - 1. Name three different kinds of graphs that are often used to plot ...
- Physics - I need help really bad anyone good at this???? Name three different ...
- Math - A restaurant owner has a luncheon special that consists of a cup of soup...
- English - The following is Karen Jo Shapiro's poem, "Me...
- Math HELP!!!!!! - A pancake shop serves 3 kinds of pancakes,5 kinds of syrup,and...