Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:04pm.
1). Explain the relationship between the key terms in each of the following.
a. direct pressure and indirect pressure
b. goal and action plan
a. Direction pressure is the pressure that results from someone who tries to convince you to do something you normally wouldn't do, whereas indirect pressure is the pressure that results from being swayed to do something because people you look up to are doing it. Therefore, indirect pressure is much more subtle than direct pressure. For example, when you are pressure indirectly, you are not directly told or asked to do something. However, you may still feel forced to do it.
b. A goal is something that you work toward and hope to achieve, whereas an action plan is a set of directions that will help you reach your goal. Therefore, the relationship between a goal and an action plan is that an action plan is essential in order to achieve a goal, as well as the purpose of it.
2). Choose a life skill, and describe how you could use it effectively for long-term wellness.
A: I believe practicing wellness is an excellent life skill in which could be used it effectively for long-term wellness as this life skill will show you how to practice healthy behaviors daily so that you can have exceptional life-long health. Examples of healthy behaviors you may practice are receiving enough hours of rest, choosing as well as consuming nutritious foods, and avoiding risky behaviors.
3). Identify the life skill you would use to evaluate how your actions affect your health.
A: Assessing your health is the life skill you would use to evaluate how your actions affect your health.
4). Identify the life skill you would use to help you say no to peer pressure.
a. practicing wellness
b. setting goals
c. using refusal skills
5). Explain how you could the Communicating Effectively life skill.
A: You could use the Communicating Effectively life skill by using exceptional communication skills, which include knowing how to listen and speak effectively.
6). Why is it important to evaluate the consequences of each option before you make a decision?
A: It is important to evaluate the consequences of each option before you make a decision because the consequences of these options and decisions can affect not only you and your health but also can affect others and their health as well.
7). Identify the step in the Making Great Decisions model in which you determine whether you made the right decision.
A: "Think It Over Afterward" is the step in the Making Great Decisions model in which you determine whether you made the right decision.
8). Which of the following is not a step to take if you have made a wrong decision?
9). Write a paragraph about a decision that you made that affected other people.
A: A decision I made in which affect other was when I decided to transfer to another school. While it was not a terrible decision, it did cause conflict between my mother and I at times. For example, as I am supposed to meet my teacher upon a particular date and time at the school, transportation was occasionally an issue. However, as my mother and I learned from our past mistakes, we gradually created and fell into a routine in which caused these effects to cease to exist.
10). Name a situation in which you would use collaborative decision-making skills?
A: Situations in which you would use collaborative decision-making skills, for example, would include working to complete a science project with your classmate or collaborating with your parents to discover how to help your friend who is suicidal.
- Health (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:19pm
Can you assist me?
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:23pm
I agree with your first five answers.
- Health - Anonymous, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:25pm
Are the others incorrect?
- Health - Anonymous, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:35pm
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:37pm
I'll check the last five a little later.
- Health - Anonymous, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:38pm
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:53pm
I agree with your last five answers, also. :-)
- Health - Anonymous, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:00pm
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:11pm
- Health - hector , Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 7:26pm
La gente, que
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Condition Pressure Volume Temperature Comment initial 1.0 atm 22.4 L...
- Health - 1). Which three kinds of direct pressure do you experience most often? ...
- Physics - An ideal gas is contained within closed box behind a removable wall. ...
- biology - hi i have a few questions 1)osmotic pressure Basically, i got that its...
- Chemistry - The reaction for my lab is Mg(s)+2HCl(aq)--> MgCl2(aq)+H2(g) I ...
- calculus - At a constant temperature, the pressure, P, and volume, V, of a ...
- physics - The pressure gauge on a tank registers the gauge pressure, which is ...
- science - 1. What will happen to the pressure in your tires if the temperature ...
- atmospheric pressure - How many moles of gas must be forced into a 3.9 ball to ...
- calculus 1 - Suppose that a personís blood pressure at time t in seconds is ...