Posted by Cassie on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 2:27pm.
What about Thoreauï¿½s night in jail made him angry?
The fact that his stay in prison was too short to make a point.
*The interference with his protest.
The uncomfortable accommodations.
Why do the playwrights refer to their protagonist as ï¿½The Now Thoreau?"
*His philosophy applies to our time just as much as it applied during his.
They have updated his story to the modern day.
Thoreau was vocal about his belief that his philosophy would endure for centuries.
Why does Bailey guess Henry committed murder?
Henry looks like a murderer.
*Henry sounds educated.
Henry tells Bailey he committed murder.
If you were to make a disparaging remark to someone, it would be
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 2:37pm
I don't know about 3, but the others are right.
English - Cassie, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 2:41pm
which do you think it is?
English - kalee, Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 11:46am
3 is right just took the quiz
English - blake, Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 9:35am
All answers given are 100% correcct
English - Rach, Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:25pm
100% They're right.
English - William, Monday, November 16, 2015 at 5:31pm
Fear not for these answers are still correct
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 1. What about Thoreau’s night in jail made him angry? (1 point) The ...
- english - What about Thoreau’s night in jail made him angry?
- English - Can someone explain to me the difference between angry about and angry...
- English. - In “Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night,” Dylan Thomas urged his ...
- history? help - Which of the following statements describes civil law? (1 point...
- physics - Fill in blank: Two slits can produce an interference pattern with ...
- Social Studies - 1. The empress Theodora helped (1 point) the theater prosper. ...
- English - Can you check these last two sentences, please? 1)The old man’s eye ...
- English - In The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail why is Thoreau in jail? A. for ...
- ENGLISH - Jonathan Edwards was a____. (1 point) politician farmer slave owner ...