Posted by Alex on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:23pm.
At a 35% off sale. Daniela purchased a dress for $94.64. What was the regular price of the dress. Please give the answer and formula.
Math - Reiny, Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:27pm
let the regular price be x
so .65x = 94.64
solve for x
Math - Kuai, Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:33pm
x -.35x = 94.64
0.65x = 94.64
0.65x/0.65 = 94.64/0.65
x = 145.60
Regular price is $145.60
Math - Alex, Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:47pm
can you long hand that?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:56pm
What do you mean, "long hand that?"
Math - Alex, Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 11:02pm
never mind I figured it out thanks tho
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Morgan want to buy a $48 dress on sale for 35% off. but when she ...
- Math - A dress is on sale at 15%, off the regular price. If the sales price is $...
- Math - A dress is on sale for a 15% discount, meaning 85% of the price remains. ...
- Algebra - Marcia buys a dress that is on sale for 15% off its original price. ...
- Math7 - Find the cost of the following situation. Dress Sale: Regular:$160 Now:$...
- Pre-Algebra - Ashley bought a dress at 30% off. The sale price was $59.50. What ...
- algebra - the dress store is having a sale where all merchandise is 1/4 off. a ...
- math - the price of a dress is reduced by 40%, when the dress still does not ...
- Math - All picture frames in a store are on sale at the same percent off the ...
- math - Floria wnats to buy a dress that costs $96. She has saved $60 for the ...