Posted by BallaWitSwagg on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:40pm.
In 1619, the Virginia Company in London agreed to let the colonists have some say in their government. What was the name of the assembly that had the right to make local laws for the colony?
the House of Representatives
the Jamestown Council
the Virginia Senate
the House of Burgesses
I think it's the Jamestown Council?
- I need one more help - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:44pm
- I need one more help - BallaWitSwagg, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:50pm
So Virginia Senate?
- I need one more help - BallaWitSwagg, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:54pm
Never mind I already submitted.
- I need one more help - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:58pm
Please post the correct answer here.
- I need one more help - lemonade, Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 6:10pm
the Jamestown settlers saved their colony by planting
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - In 1619, the Virginia Company in London agreed to let the ...
- US History - How did a general assembly give Virginia colonists more rights?
- English - Hello. I will really appreciate some help. 1)Is the preposition "in" ...
- Civics - 1. Montesquieu’s system of “separation of powers” means that government...
- Socials - French Revolution Before the French Revolution France had a system of...
- History - 1 The Pilgeims who settled the Plymonth Colony: a.develpoed a harsh ...
- English - Thank you very much. Can you please check these sentences for me? 1....
- To Ms. Sue - THE FRENCH REVOLUTION Before the French Revolution France had a ...
- US History - Need to get these checked-- 3. Which of the following was a ...
- english - Hello. I would really appreciate some help. I need to translate the ...