Posted by BallaWitSwagg on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:40pm.
In 1619, the Virginia Company in London agreed to let the colonists have some say in their government. What was the name of the assembly that had the right to make local laws for the colony?
the House of Representatives
the Jamestown Council
the Virginia Senate
the House of Burgesses
I think it's the Jamestown Council?
- I need one more help - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:44pm
- I need one more help - BallaWitSwagg, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:50pm
So Virginia Senate?
- I need one more help - BallaWitSwagg, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:54pm
Never mind I already submitted.
- I need one more help - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:58pm
Please post the correct answer here.
- I need one more help - lemonade, Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 6:10pm
the Jamestown settlers saved their colony by planting
- the answer is actually - maddie, Friday, September 11, 2015 at 5:47pm
The answer is actually The house of Burgesses
- I need one more help - tbh, Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 1:40pm
you guys are really rude, acting like you don't care about anything... and if that is true, why do you guys even go on this site. ohhh right to copy the work from other people!!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - In 1619, the Virginia Company in London agreed to let the ...
- Social Studies - 1) In what year did the English establish, their first ...
- Social Study - Check - 1.) In what year did the english establish Jamestown ...
- US History - How did a general assembly give Virginia colonists more rights?
- Social Studies - What major advantage did the colonists have over the British ...
- Social Studies - 25. Which statement best describes similarities between Middle ...
- English - Hello. I will really appreciate some help. 1)Is the preposition "in" ...
- Socials - French Revolution Before the French Revolution France had a system of...
- Civics - 1. Montesquieu’s system of “separation of powers” means that government...
- History - 1 The Pilgeims who settled the Plymonth Colony: a.develpoed a harsh ...