Posted by Anonymous on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 5:32pm.
1). A sales representative is given a choice of tow paychecks plans. One choice includes a monthly base pay of $300 plus 10% od his sales. The second choice is a monthly salary of $1200. For what amount of sales would the representative make more money with the first plan?
2). 4 > x - 3(x + 2)
3). -2 > 7x - 2(x - 4)
Algebra 1 - Anonymous, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:17pm
Can anyone assist me?
Algebra 1--Please, help me! - Anonymous, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 6:21pm
I do not understand this.
Algebra 1 - Jordan, Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 9:50pm
Algebra 1 - food, Friday, January 20, 2017 at 10:08am
Algebra 1 - :), Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 2:20am
300 + 0.1x >= 1200
0.1x >= 900
x >= 9000
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra (inequality) - a sales representative is given a choice of two paycheck ...
- Math - Use symbols to represent unknowns and variables. Write inequalities to ...
- algebra - a salesperson who must decide between two monthly income options: ...
- math - You new sales job offers you a choice of salary plans: a) 6% of all your ...
- Math - Julian works as a sales representative for a home improvement store and ...
- Algebra - A salespersons monthly income depends on the amount of her sales. Her ...
- algebra - a jewelry salesman can earn either a salary of$2500 a month or a ...
- algebra - A pharmaceutical salesperson receives a monthly salary of $3700 plus a...
- Algebra - A person applying for a sales positions is offered an alernative ...
- Math - A pharmaceutical salesperson receives a monthly salary of $2500 plus a ...