Posted by BallaWitSwagg on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 3:42pm.
11. What different reasons did the European nations have for exploration? Provide at least one example specific to Spain, France, and Britain. Where did Spain, France, and Britain choose to settle while exploring? Why did they settle these particular areas? (5 points)
Can someone please explain this to mean to help me understand? I really need help.
BallaWitSwagg a.k.a. This girl
- I don't have a CLue - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 3:49pm
Why did Britain, France, and Spain spend so much money and time to risk exploring the New World.
Where did explorers from each country live while they were exploring?
- I don't have a CLue - BallaWitSwagg, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 3:59pm
Okay so should I put:
Britain, France and Spain wanted to risk their money to explore the new world because they were trying to spread their beliefs and get more land. They also wanted to find to find nice treasures that would gain them glory and money, which were things like salt and gold.
They all spent their time in North America, in areas like Spanish Texas, Louisiana and in Saint Louis.
- I don't have a CLue - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 4:26pm
Each country wanted something different. For instance, Spain wanted glory and money. What did Britain want? What did France want?
Spain didn't spend all of its time in North America. Where did the British live? Where did most of the French live in the early days?
- I don't have a CLue - mary, Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 12:42pm
the British i believe they went to India, and France to Africa
- I don't have a CLue - Anonymous, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 4:43pm
- I don't have a CLue - HELLO!, Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 1:34pm
TU DUU IM HERE THE ANSWER IS FINDOUT FOR YOUR SELF ITS IN YOUR BOOKS IN IN YOUR LESSONS DO IT!!!!!!!!!! JEsUs CHIRST
- I don't have a CLue - Anonymous, Friday, October 3, 2014 at 9:25am
If you find out.. let me know ._.
- I don't have a CLue - the informer, Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 1:51am
HELLO needs to get kicked off, he just wanted some help.
Answer this Question
- LA-check my answers - A factory might emit pollution.*** smokestacks. resources...
- Ms. Sue Check answer LAng Arts - 4. Which of the sentences below is punctuated ...
- History, Urgent - In 1801, which of the following were Robert Livingston’s ...
- World History - Why did the Industrial Revolution begin in Britain rather than ...
- English - Which of the sentences below is punctuated correctly? A.I have visited...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 4). What European countries had colonies in the Caribbean...
- Language Arts - 1. A factory might EMIT A. Pollution B. Smokestacks C. Resources...
- Social studies - In 1763,Great Britain won the Seven Year's War defeating France...
- History - The changes in the way goods were made in the mid 1700s first appeared...
- Language arts Mrs.Sue check Plz - A factory might emit (1 point) pollution. ...