Posted by Unkown on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:06pm.
is social mobility when people get moved to a higher social class?
Socials study - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:10pm
Socials study - Unkown, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:12pm
How does it relate to the colonies? is it because the colored people couldn't go up a rank and because regular people could move up ranks depending on their crops? How does it relate to the 3 different groups of colonies?
Socials study - Unkown, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:15pm
what were some opportunities in the colonies?
Socials study - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:49pm
White people in the colonies were pretty much stuck in the social class in which they were born. After all, they were English and the English were a stratified society.
Opportunities included buying land for farming and starting small businesses.
Socials study - Unkown, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:51pm
Socials study - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sociology - hello, i hve got a sociology question.The question is that 'Assess ...
- sociology - i want to know if these 2 questions are the same, To what extent is ...
- social studies - I just needed some general help.................can you give me...
- sociology - Marxism claims that social welfare agencies are really just ...
- social studies - PLEASE HELP FAST. i have a social final tmr. and if i don't get...
- social studies - How did Hindus and Buddhists look at social class differently? ...
- Social Studies - Could someone tell me whether these answers are correct? Every ...
- math - Four well-defined social classes (1=low and 4=high) exist in a country. ...
- Sociology - I need help with these homework questions!! 1. if a young person ...
- Sociology - Which of the following statements would be most likely? 1)Social ...