Posted by Jan on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 11:33pm.
Find the critical numbers of the function.
- Calculus - Typo - Steve, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 12:02am
I think there's a typo there. Anyway, just find where h'=0.
- Calculus - Jan, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:23am
oh, sorry about that!
- Calculus - Steve, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 4:12am
well, dh/dt = 3t^2(11∜t-8) / 8(2-3∜t)^2
We want dh/dt=0, so t=0 or t=(8/11)^4
h(t) and dh/dt are undefined where t=(2/3)^4
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - How do you find the critical numbers and the end points of this ...
- Calculus - Find the critical numbers of the function g(t)=|5t-7| If you find g'(...
- Calculus - Consider the function f(x)=ln(x)/x^6. For this function there are two...
- calculus - Please help!! *f(x)= x(x+6)^1/2 find two x intercepts. Then show that...
- Calculus 1 - find the critical numbers of the function F(x)=x^(4/5)(x-1)^2
- Calculus - find the critical numbers of the function: h(p)=p-1/p^2+4
- Calculus 1 - Find the critical numbers of the function. f(x) = x^4*e^-8x
- calculus - find the critical numbers of the function 2t^(2/3)+t^(5/3)
- Calculus - Consider a differentiable function f having domain all positive real ...
- calculus - 9) Find all critical numbers of the function f(t)=9t^2/3+t^5/3