Posted by kat on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 10:52pm.
-[2x-(5x+2)]=2+(2x+7) help me please, i need step by step so that I won't get lost
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 10:57pm
3x + 2 = 9 + 2x
3x - 2x = 9 - 2
x = 7
-14 + 35 + 2 = 9 + 14
23 = 23
- math - Reiny, Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 11:00pm
work the inner brackets first
-2[2x - 5x -2] = 2 + 2x + 7
-2[-3x - 2] = 9 + 2x
6x + 4 = 9 + 2x
6x - 2x = 9 - 4
4x = 5
x = 5/4
- go with Ms Sue's, scrap mine math - Reiny, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 12:06am
should have put my glasses on !
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Quick math help - In which step below does a mistake first appear in simplifying...
- Algebra - How do I solve for the elimination method: 5x + 3y= -7 and 7x - 2y =13...
- math - please - How do we manually calculate the Present Value of annuity step ...
- chem - ok my professor lost me when explaining this material so please bare with...
- Physics - Can someone please show me step by step how to normalize e^-5x in the ...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- Trigonometry - I need help proving the following identity: 4(sin^6(x)+cos^6(x...
- math - Help please select the approcimate values of x that are solutions to f(x...
- ALGEBRA HELP - When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
- Math - This isn't very urgent but can you please break this down to me step by ...