Posted by Gabby on Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 1:58pm.
1) Which of the following is a chemical change? (1 point)
Boiling of water***
Melting a cube of ice
Dissolving 10 grams of salt in water
Splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen
2) What is the mass of water that results from combining 2.0g of hydrogen with 16.0g of oxygen? (1 point)
3) Why are plastic building blocks good for modeling molecules? (1 point)
They come in thousands of shapes and sizes.***
They can be combined in many different ways.
They are rigid and do not easily separate.
There are as many different colors as there are atoms.
- 8th Grade Science - Gabby, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 2:20pm
- 8th Grade Science - Gabby, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 2:30pm
- 8th Grade Science - jk, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 7:27pm
- 8th Grade Science - Gabby, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 7:28pm
Answer this Question
8th grade science - Hi! For a research project from my science class I'm having ...
english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
science - i am in 7th grade accelerated science, so i am learing 8th grade ...
8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
science - what are the formulas for speed, distance, and acceleration for 8th ...
science (8th grade) - Which of the following is not a characteristic of a ...
Science - How do I calculate between the race of two automobiles in kilometer ...
Science 8R - help! - I need a definition for Lines of force (8th grade science ...
Science - What is a good science project to do? I am in 8th grade and am ...