Posted by Mary Ann on Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 10:21am.
can someone help i'm stuck on two questions???
23. On a velocity-time graph, when is the object not moving?
when the slope is a straight line rising to the right
when the slope is a straight line falling to the right
when the slope is a line curving upward to the right
at the point in which the line crosses the x-axis
27. How do you find the instantaneous velocity on a position-time graph?
Find the slope of the tangent at any point.
Find the slope of the overall trend line.
Find the slope between any two points.<---- i think this one
Find the slope of only horizontal portions.<---- or this one
- Physics - Mary Ann, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 10:32am
is anyone going to help????? im clueless :(
- Physics - Mary Ann, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 10:35am
nvm i found them out and i really am disturbed that no one wants to help out
- Physics - bobpursley, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 10:39am
We are volunteers, Mary Ann. I find it troubling that you think volunteers will be waiting for you to post.
- Physics - Mary Ann, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 11:10am
i don't think , i just asked because i seen you helping out people very quickly but when i posted my Q, u didn't help out at all. also my time was limited on the quiz
- Physics - Writeacher, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 12:21pm
So ... you were cheating while taking a quiz?
- Famous last words - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 1:23pm
"i don't think"
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Physics check - 1)What can you say about the motion of a body if: a. its ...
- Calculus-derivatives - Explain how to do these questions~ 1. An object moves in ...
- Physics - A car acclerates at 4m/s/s for 5s and then drove at its final velocity...
- Science - What can you say about the motion of a body if: a. its displacement-...
- algebra - Find the slope of the line through the given points. (2,4) (6,-3). m=...
- Algebra - Is it possible to find the slope of a line if the equation has two ys...
- physics - An object is moving along a straight line. The graph shows the object'...
- Math - On a grid with points R(-2,-6)& S(3,4), what is the slope of line RS? I ...
- physics - Determine what the theoretical slope of the graph is (for example the ...
- physics - A car travels on a straight road for 40km at 30km/h. It then continues...