Posted by Izhar on Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 9:49pm.
A diagnosis of mental retardation means that a child
a. can't read or write at a function level
b. needs serious learning support in mental ability and behavior
c. has a mental age equal to his or her chronological age.
d. can never functional in normal society.
Teacher Aide - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 9:57pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Teacher Aide - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 10:32pm
Teacher Aide - Izhar, Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 10:35pm
But that was my wrong answer. Ms. Sue
Teacher Aide - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 10:52pm
I'm knowledgable about special education students. And a isn't a perfect answer but it sure is better than the other three answers.
What do you think the answer is?
Teacher Aide - Writeacher, Friday, October 11, 2013 at 8:43am
If "a" is marked wrong, then choose "b" ... at least it's phrased positively.
Sometimes these test writers aren't the brightest of people!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- teacher aide - A diagnosis of mental retardation means that a child a.can't read...
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - 1. A common symptom of a behavior ...
- psychology help - Hello, I have to review a movie with psychological issues and ...
- Pscyhology help again - Hellok, my question was misunderstood, I know how to ...
- psychology - Psychologists are interested in people's behavior and their mental ...
- language arts - Need to confirm if the verbs in the sentences are physical or ...
- psychology - Which of the following is the MOST accurate conclusion one can draw...
- History - Reference Maps and Thematic Maps vary across the globe. Which of the ...
- Child development - refers to the difficulty level of the problems on an ...
- Psychology - A child with mental retardation but not autism is more likely to ...