Posted by qwerty on Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 6:48pm.
Identify the major macronutrient by weight in each of the following key ingredients.
Plain Greek yogurt
Which single ingredient accounts for the majority of calories in this recipe?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Which nutrient is most abundant (by weight) in eggplants? ...
- chemistry - Add up the total mass of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in a ...
- biology - the manufacturer of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. whats the word...
- science - Should we eliminate fats from our diets altogether and increase ...
- biology - why would a One serving of particular food that contains 16 g of ...
- Health - 1. Which one of the following choices is the most nutrient-dense snack...
- Foundation of a Healthy Lifestyle - _______ have more than twice as many of ...
- child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; ____have more than twice...
- nutrition - Post your response to the following: In our society, there are ...
- biology - Compare the chemical composition of the contents of the stomach one ...