Posted by qwerty on Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 6:43pm.
Which nutrient is most abundant (by weight) in eggplants?
Add up the total mass of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in a serving of eggplant. What fraction of the eggplant's weight is made up of these ingredients?
Which of the following accounts for the majority of the remainder of the eggplant's mass?
Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 8:32pm
See your post above.
Chemistry - Ig, Friday, October 11, 2013 at 6:10am
Chemistry - Vezi, Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 2:27pm
what is the total mass of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in a serving of eggplant?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Add up the total mass of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in a ...
- Chemistry - Identify the major macronutrient by weight in each of the following ...
- biology - why would a One serving of particular food that contains 16 g of ...
- 20 question please check my answers - 1. A sickness resulting from eating food ...
- Health - 1. Which one of the following choices is the most nutrient-dense snack...
- Heath - 1. Which digestive organ is the last organ food passes through before ...
- biology - the manufacturer of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. whats the word ...
- nutrition - Post your response to the following: In our society, there are ...
- science - Should we eliminate fats from our diets altogether and increase ...
- Health class - ---- are nutrients that are needed for growth and repair of the ...