Posted by Anon on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:29am.
How is grandmother's dream different from reality?
>Last night I dreamed of an old lover
I had not seen him in forty years.
When I awoke,
I saw him on the street.
His hair was white, his back was stooped.
How could I say hello?
He would have puzzled all day
about who the young girl was
who smiled at him.
So I let him go on his way.
v v v v v
1>Grandmother let her former lover go on his way because she thought he...
V V V V
1) was too old
2) wouldn't know who she was
3) was senile
4) was someone else
5) would be embarrassed if she spoke to him
2> How does grandmother feel about getting old?
V V V V
1)It doesn't bother her except at night in her dreams
2)It frightens her a great deal
3)She doesn't mind because she enjoys being a grandmother
4) She doesn't think about it because she doesn't see herself as old.
5) She doesn't recognize age because everyone look the same to her.
Answer this Question
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, I have to ask for your opinion on this. Which introduction...
- English - 1. He dreamed a strange dream. 2. He had a strange dream. 3. He got a ...
- Social Studies - Any ideas for an opening sentence pretending to be Lizzie ...
- English - 1..He (saw, seen) dozens of beautiful yellow roses. 2. He (saw, seen) ...
- Math - jack was one third as young as her grandmother 15 years ago if the sum of...
- What's a Nine-Point Plot Structure? - I'm doing a summer reading assignment on '...
- math - Jacqueline was one-third as young as her grandmother 15 years ago. If the...
- grammar - I was unexpectedly surprised by the interest that I had in these ...
- English - 1. When she was young, she had a dream. 2. When young, she had a dream...
- LOGIC - I keep getting different answers from different sources on these ...