Posted by Anonymous on Monday, October 7, 2013 at 8:18pm.
Solve h + p = 3(k-8) for k.
Algebra 1 - Anonymous, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 8:30pm
Can anyone assist me?
Please, help me! - Anonymous, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 9:18pm
I must complete my schoolwork rather urgently.
Algebra 1 - Anonymous, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 9:19pm
Algebra 1 - Anonymous, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 9:25pm
Is this correct?
Algebra 1 - answerhalp, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 9:37pm
h + p = 3(k-8)
h + p = 3k -24
h + p + 24 = 3k
1/3h + 1/3p + 8 = k
Algebra 1 - answerhalp, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 9:41pm
to anon at 9:19 PM: yours is wrong because you did not divide ALL of the equation by 3.
Algebra 1 - Urgent, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:52pm
Or is could be h/3+p/3+8=k
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- Intermediate Algebra - Combine like terms: -3x^2+2x-4x^2-9+6x-2x^2+8 Solve for x...
- algebra - Solve the indicated variable: 1. Volume of a cone: solve for h: V=¨ir^...
- Algebra - Solve for x: h=(k/4)(x-3L) Solve for B: v-6Bxk=7B Solve for S: z+(1/7)...
- Algebra - Hi, how would I solve these 2 equations using algebra? It states in ...
- Algebra 2 - Solve each system 3x+2y= -2 9x- y= -6 I know how to solve for x but ...
- Algebra 2 - How do I solve these inequalities: e^3x>e^x-1 -6log (subscript of...
- algebra - solve for the indicated variable: a. temperature formula solve for F: ...
- Algebra - FIND THE GCF OF THE PRODUCT (3B+6)(2B-10) SOLVE... X^2=-6X x(x+6)= 0 x...
- algebra - im trying to solve a literal equation, then solve the specific ...