Posted by Gio on Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:01pm.
the number is less than 20 it is an odd 1 digit number, is not the number of sides of a triangle it can be divided by 3
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:04pm
Odd 1-digit numbers:
1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Which one of those numbers fits the problem?
Math - cayla, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:11pm
i belive it is 1
Math - Speedo, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:18pm
could be 5 or 7
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:21pm
You are both wrong.
Read the problem carefully.
Math - Gio, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:25pm
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:28pm
Math - Anna, Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 11:00am
it is definitely 9
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - John is thinking of a number in the hundred thousands the first digit is ...
- math - I am a four digit number. My tens digit is a 0. My ones digit is an odd ...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- math - The number has 6 digits. The nuber is less than 300000. 10 is a factor of...
- Math - I'm a odd number, actually both my numbers are odd. If you substract my ...
- math - a three-digit number satisfies these condition: thedigits are consecutive...
- math - the mystery number is an odd number. The digit in tens place is equal to ...
- Statistics - a roulette wheel has 40 slots evenly divided between red (even) and...
- maths - Anna picked 6 cards from these 10 digit cards to form a 6-digit number: ...
- math - it is a 3- digit odd number its hundreds digit is the greatest one digit ...