Posted by Tomas on Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 5:46pm.
1. What is the greatest common factor of:
2. What is the least common multiple of:
Please answer and explain
What is different between greatest common factor and least common multiple
- math - Steve, Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 6:25pm
GCF must divide both numbers. So,
LCM must be a multiple of both numbers. So,
(e) is also a multiple, but not the LEAST multiple
- math - Tomas, Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 6:54pm
how to divide both mumbers
- math - Steve, Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 7:29pm
2x2x5x7x7 = 2x5x7x7 x 2
2x5x5x7x7 = 2x5x7x7 x 5
There's no number which divides both 5 and 7, so we've reached the greatest factor of both values.
- math - Tomas, Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 7:42pm
how to multiple of both numbers
- math - Laci, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 4:08pm
Thankyou so much mmrs sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - If a is the greatest common factor of 72 and 48, and if b is the greatest...
- MATH - HOW DO LEAST COMMON MULTIPLES WORK. IT SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM TO SOLVE ...
- Math - Two numbers-- Their greatest common factor is 3. Their least common ...
- Greatest Common factors - I dont know these answers. Can you help me? Greatest ...
- Math - Hello, im in 6th grade and im trying to find out the least common ...
- algebra - how would i find least common multiple of 20, 50 and 3 ? okay well you...
- Math - Did I solve this problem right? Here is the question: Use least common ...
- math - I don not understand how to do least common mutiples. Can I please get ...
- 5th grade math - what is the greatest common factor of this number pair? 24,28 ...
- math - The greatest common factor of 2 numbers is 14, the least common multiple ...