Posted by Faith on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 9:10pm.
what is 8x25x23 in mental math use subtraction
- Math - PsyDAG, Friday, October 4, 2013 at 1:13pm
Online, “*” is used to indicate multiplication to avoid confusion with “x” as an unknown.
8 * 25 * 23 = 4,600
When multiplication is indicated, how do you use subtraction? Do you have a typo?
- Math - Jessica, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 3:08pm
- Math - john, Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 5:28pm
- Math - Jadyn, Monday, October 3, 2016 at 8:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do i work this problem 8x25x23 using subtraction in mental math
- Math - What is the of product of multiplication 8x25x23 using subtraction
- subtraction (math) - How do you find 81 - 16 using mental math?
- math mental math help - i need to use mental math and the distributive property ...
- math help - i need to use mental math and the distributive property to simplify...
- math mental math - shelley spent 17 min washing the dishes. she spent 38 min ...
- properties and mental math - use properties and mental math to find the value of...
- Math - Using the definition of subtraction to determine the subtraction ...
- math - How can you use subtraction to complete an addition pattern? use this ...
- math - Give a counterexample to show that each of the following generalizations ...