January 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, October 3, 2013
d is to 4 as 32 is to 56.
if answer is a fraction change to decimal
Algebra 1 -
, Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 9:12pm
d/4 = 32/56
56d = 128
d = 2.2857142
Answer This Question
- How do you change a decimal to a fraction?? you change a fration to a ...
math fractions and decimals
- How do you can you change a decimal to a fraction ...
- Directions:Multiply (-1/2)(-3/8) mY ANSWER : .1875 Now how do i ...
- I had to change this fraction to a percent: 1 1/5= 120% Is this correct? ...
- how do i change a fraction to a decimal? i really don't understand the...
- I'm having difficulty solving 0.7y+9=y+15????? I know the answer is 20...
8th Grade Algebra-Radicals:Answer Check
- Change each decimal to a fraction in ...
wait that was the rong question... this is my ques
- What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...
change decimal to fraction
- How do I change a decimal that looks like this 0.31...
- How can I change 33(1/3) percent into fraction? I've done this so far: ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help