Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 12:04pm.
1) When an individual or institution recognizes the design and beauty of an object or artifact and designates it as art (1point)
2) A person who uses imagination and skill to communicate ideas in visual form (1point)
3) This is used when you recall a memory or sensation you experienced in the past. (1point)
Your five senses-sight, sound, taste, touch, and smell***
4) How you understand reality, or the awareness of aspects of your environment, through senses; the opposite of imagination (1point)
5) This is NOT a technique used by artists to create an illusion of three-dimensional space on a two-dimensional surface. (1point)
Change the shape of an object***
Change in size
6) A shape or form found in nature (1point)
7) Empty space (1point)
8) The brightness or dullness of a hue (1point)
9) The lightness or darkness of a hue (1point)
10) Different values of a single hue (1point)
11) Colors opposite each other on the color wheel (1point)
Am I right Ms.Sue??? I need to make sure because I am not sure about my answers…
- ~Art~ - Gabby, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 12:05pm
Oh I forgot to put in
- ~Art~ - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 3:06pm
So many of these are incorrect, it's terrifying.
Either go back over the assigned part in your text or look up each of the answer choices here:
- ~Art~ - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 3:53pm
And ... as Ms Sue has posted elsewhere ... please do not post more than FOUR questions and answer choices and your answer in any one post.
- ~Art~ - Gabby, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 7:33pm
Answer this Question
Sociology - Happy New Year:I need help on a research paper ow does each theory ...
art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art The Louvre Museum The Smithsonian ...
science - give one example of how the action of an individual,group,or ...
us history - give one example of how the action of an individual,group,or ...
sociology - Focus of the Research Paper Select one social institution family, ...
Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
art history college level - Is there anybody out there who really knows art ...
art history - without useing a museum art become a investigative journalist ...
AIU - 500 words (not including references) Details: Visit the following websites...
Sociology - Change in any social institution requires change in the institution ...