February 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, September 30, 2013
If 19 is subtract from three times a certain number,the difference is 11.what is the number?
, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 5:13pm
3n - 19 = 11
3n = 30
n = 10
Answer This Question
URGENT 8th Grade Math
- Write a word phrase for the algebraic expression 3x-7. ...
Math! Please Check My Answers
- Key: ☺ = My Answer! 2. Write a word phrase...
- Eleven more than twice a number has the same value as 8 times 'the ...
- Directions : write the equation or an inequality 1.The difference of a ...
- The difference between two numbers is 33. If three times the larger ...
MS. SUE - MATH HELP PLEASE
- The sum of five times a number and twice a second ...
- The difference between two numbers is 33. If three times, the larger ...
- If 19 be added to fourt times a certain number the result is 4 less than ...
Math (Translate each sentance into a equation)
- 1. The difference between three...
- can anyone help me with these 3 problems I am trying to check my ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help