August 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, September 30, 2013
If 19 is subtract from three times a certain number,the difference is 11.what is the number?
, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 5:13pm
3n - 19 = 11
3n = 30
n = 10
Answer this Question
URGENT 8th Grade Math
- Write a word phrase for the algebraic expression 3x-7. ...
Math! Please Check My Answers
- Key: ☺ = My Answer! 2. Write a word phrase...
- Directions : write the equation or an inequality 1.The difference of a ...
MS. SUE - MATH HELP PLEASE
- The sum of five times a number and twice a second ...
Math (Translate each sentance into a equation)
- 1. The difference between three...
- can anyone help me with these 3 problems I am trying to check my ...
- The product of twice a number and three is the same as the difference of ...
- twice the sum of a number and 3 is equal to three times the difference of...
- when 3 times a certain number is subtracted from 25,the difference is 28....
- Which statement describes how to find the nth term in the sequence? 15...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.