Posted by gabbi on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:54pm.
The Seattle space needle is 604 feet tall. a model of the building is 48 inches tall. what is the ratio of the height of the model to the height of the actual space needle?
Geometry - Steve, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:57pm
48 : 604*12 = (C)
Geometry - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:59pm
4:604 = 1:151
Geometry - SpongeBob, Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 8:01am
Geometry - Kyle, Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 11:30am
Does anyone have the rest of the answers for this similarity unit test?
Geometry - Erica, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 11:02am
My test was different but yes B is correct. Here is all the multiple choice on mine! I hope this helps.
1. D 1:727
2. D The polygons are not similar
3. A Triangle JMK~Triangle MLK~ Triangle JLM
4. A a=400/21, b=580/21
5. B X=10.5
Geometry - loserville, Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 11:21am
Kyle did you get this done
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - Tall Buildings You made a model of the Space Needle in Seattle, ...
- pre algebra answer check - You are standing 400 feet from the base of the Space ...
- math - Suppose the space needle in seattle washington casts a 220 ft shadow at ...
- trig - A person is standing 90 feet away from the Space Needle. The person looks...
- math - A person is standing 90 feet away from the Space Needle. The person looks...
- Algebra 1 - An architectural firm makes a model of a science center they are ...
- Algebra - Suppose a model of the space shuttle "Endeavour" is 10 inches tall. ...
- pre algrea - the ratio of the model to the actual size is 1in 85 ft estimate the...
- math - The scale model of a building is 5.4 feet tall. A)If the original ...
- Geometry - The Effel Tower in Paris is 328 feet wide at the bottom and 984 feet ...