Posted by gabbi on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:54pm.
The Seattle space needle is 604 feet tall. a model of the building is 48 inches tall. what is the ratio of the height of the model to the height of the actual space needle?
- Geometry - Steve, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:57pm
48 : 604*12 = (C)
- Geometry - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:59pm
4:604 = 1:151
- Geometry - SpongeBob, Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 8:01am
- Geometry - Kyle, Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 11:30am
Does anyone have the rest of the answers for this similarity unit test?
- Geometry - Erica, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 11:02am
My test was different but yes B is correct. Here is all the multiple choice on mine! I hope this helps.
1. D 1:727
2. D The polygons are not similar
3. A Triangle JMK~Triangle MLK~ Triangle JLM
4. A a=400/21, b=580/21
5. B X=10.5
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - Tall Buildings You made a model of the Space Needle in Seattle, ...
- Algebra 1 - An architectural firm makes a model of a science center they are ...
- Algebra - Suppose a model of the space shuttle "Endeavour" is 10 inches tall. ...
- math - Suppose the space needle in seattle washington casts a 220 ft shadow at ...
- pre algebra answer check - You are standing 400 feet from the base of the Space ...
- Math-help please - 1) an architect built a model of a 220ft tall building . The ...
- math - a building is 219 feet tall. for a class project, jim is to make a scale ...
- Math - a car is 48 times bigger than a model that you are building if the tires ...
- Scale Drawings - The height of the model is 11-1/4 inches. What is the actual ...
- 10th grade Geometry - Lorenzo's model train is 1/87 the size of the original ...