Posted by Anna on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:51pm.
I don't get what word to choose:
Estudias mucho, ¿ (blank)?
Do I fill it in with verdad or gusto?
Spanish - BRADEY, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 5:06pm
Fill it with verdad. It's asking "You study alot, right?"
Spanish - Anna, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 5:17pm
Thanks btw what would gusto mean?
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 30, 2013 at 5:48pm
Look the word up in a dictionary.
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 2:40pm
your a retard
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 4:47pm
Do you mean?
"You're a retard."
My! Three errors in three words!
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 4:50pm
Obviously, this was not my post.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - Choose the correct response to each question or statement. 1. ¿Quién ...
- Spanish - i need to fill this blank _______persona que le gusta mucho un deporte...
- Spanish 2 Help! - Fill in the blamks with the appropriate pronoun and conjugated...
- Spanish: check answers - Questions: 3. Paella is a dish like tacos. a dish made ...
- spanish - Fill in the blank with the right word(s) La reina y la princesa ...
- spanish - Querida Beth: 1) (blank) esta todo bien y esperamos que 2) (blank) ...
- Spanish - Completa las siguientes oraciones con una palabra de la misma familia ...
- Spanish - Answer the following questions about demonstrative adjectives. Answer ...
- Spanish: Please check answers - Please check my answers. The nswers are at the ...
- help - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...